Monday, March 10, 2008

Guilty As Charged

The first thought that came to mind when I heard that former righteous Attorney General, current New York Governor Eliot Spitzer brought the feds down on a high-priced bordello with his indiscretion was, “Thank goodness they caught him – he’d be the client from hell!” A probable sample of what the feds didn’t catch on the wiretap:

Client 9 to Emperors Club VIP Booking Agent: I specifically asked that the girl be wearing black stiletto heels and these are clear chunky platforms, are they not?

Booking Agent: But –

Client 9: A simple yes or no answer will suffice.

Booking Agent: Yes, uh –

Client 9: Take her back! Send another! No further questions.

So I say Spitzer should do the right thing and devote his upcoming free time to a worthy cause – lobbying for federal legalization of prostitution. I rest my case.

No comments: